Government projects are often subject to a higher level of scrutiny—and face other budget, oversight, and project management challenges—compared to private-sector work. It pays to have an experienced partner in your corner. Our work on major infrastructure construction projects—along with ongoing service and maintenance relationships—positions SullyMac to confidently manage projects at all levels of federal, state, and municipal authority.
The SullyMac difference in Government:
- SullyMac is a proven and trusted partner in working with government agencies. Our processes and practices fit seamlessly with the administrative requirements of public agencies and government bodies
- We are one of the region’s largest and most experienced electrical contractors, with more than 500 experienced professionals at-the-ready for major public works projects and large-scale initiatives
- We supply teams that can meet or exceed requirements for diversity and/or residence requirements for the cities and towns in our service area
- We provide a comprehensive array of services to serve as a single-source vendor in the areas of: electrical, low-voltage, fire alarm, wireless, access/security, DAS, and other services
- We’re home to some of the most extensive prefabrication and off-site assembly facilities in the region in order to keep disruption to a minimum for the public