Sullivan & McLaughlin has worked on many large LEED® Certified projects, our portfolio of sustainable building projects has grown due to the surge of interest in LEED® Certification among our institutional clients.
We will work with your team to assist in obtaining valuable LEED® points, several of our foremen are LEED® certified, and our project managers and foremen have the knowledge of the latest technologies and can help assist the team in selecting light fixtures and lighting control systems that are energy efficient,. Our prefab shop allows us to pre-assemble electrical products off-site reducing trash and job site congestion adding to your LEED® point potential.
The following is a list of some of the projects that SullyMac has been a part of that have received LEED® Certification.
- Harvard Business School Gutman Library
- Harvard Business School McCulloch Hall
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital Lunder Building
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Harvard Business School Innovation Lab
- Northeastern University-International Village
- Hamilton Hall –Harvard Business School
- Gallitan Hall-Harvard Business School
- Boston University-John Hancock Student Village Residences
- Harvard Business School McCollum Hall Class room Renovations
- UMass Medical School Albert Sherman Center
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital Shapiro Cardiovascular Center
- Tufts Dental School Vertical Expansion