Because of the breadth and depth of Sullivan & McLaughlin’s network services, we understand and maintain networks from the fiber splicing station to the network operations center. Our engineers and technicians have the experience to conduct a network assessment along the entire network spectrum. We test, evaluate and assess:
- The physical network infrastructure (fiber and copper)
- Physical and logical network design and operation as it relates to normal and best practice standards
- LAN & WAN capacity
- Network security posture
In a critical mission setting, any interruption or delay in power or network functionality is alarming. When the cause is hardware related, such as a cut cable or damaged conduit, a rapid response time is of paramount importance.
- 24/7 emergency restoration services to businesses which depend on critical mission facilities and/or applications
- Conveniently located warehouse just minutes from downtown Boston, offers our customers quick and easy access to a well-stocked inventory of emergency restoration equipment and supplies
Dig Safe Monitoring
Digging can be dangerous and costly without knowing exactly where underground facilities are located. In a business where network outages are nearly incomprehensibly costly, Sullivan & McLaughlin locating technicians provide the ounce of protection that makes all the difference. Dig Safe was established to promote public safety and avoid costly underground utility damage.
- A dedicated full-time Dig Safe Monitoring team
- Locating services which identify the location of underground facilities, in order for Dig Safe to protect the Outside Plant infrastructure for several carriers, universities and institutions
- Teams who provide instruction and standby services to monitor the work of excavators digging dangerously close to critical network infrastructure.